Tuesday, January 10, 2012

One-Minute Play Festival Video

One more bit of housekeeping from 2011: I always meant to post the video of the San Francisco One-Minute Play Festival on New Play TV.  Here you go!
Watch live streaming video from newplay at livestream.com
My plays are "Forgiven," which starts at 1:06:30 on the video, and "Excuse Me," at 1:35:20.  "Excuse Me" was the third-from-last (or antepenultimate) play of the whole evening, followed by Lauren Gunderson's hilarious "One-Minute Musical" and Philip Kan Gotanda's capstone "Perfect Imperfect." I was honored to be in their company.

I really wish the show's program was available online so that you could follow along with it while watching, but if you have a question about who wrote or acted in some of the other plays, feel free to ask in my comments section and I will try to assist you.

No comments: